Are you going to the BMX World Champs in Baku?
If you’re going Baku for the worlds, well first of all… CONGRATULATIONS AND WELL DONE!!! All that hard work has now paid off!
Well now is the time to think about how you can get some awesome racing photos at worlds, not only for your yourself, but also for your sponsors and social media so that family and friends can see how you’re getting on. YOU DON’T WANT TO LET THAT WHOLE EXPERIENCE GO BY AND NOT HAVE ANY PHOTOS TO SHOW.
YOU KNOW WHAT THEY SAY… IF THERE ARE NO PHOTOS,
IT DIDN’T HAPPEN.
Hire me to ensure you get great images of you at World Champs in Baku for only £130.00.
Why should you hire me?
- I’ve been shooting BMX World Cups and World Champs for 6 years.
- I get track access.
- I know how to take a good BMX photos. CLICK HERE to see my images from 2017 Worlds in Rock Hill.
- I get hired by pro’s, teams, federations and publications around the world.
What do you get for £130?
- I will shoot no less than 10 GREAT images of you during practice and/or racing at World Champs.
- You will be able to search for and download your images every day.
- All images are super hi-res and shot with top of the range pro Canon gear.
- You can give your images to your sponsors to do what they like (no image usage restrictions).